George B. Burke III
George B. Burke III joined Klee Woolf Goldman & Filpi, LLP in March of 2023. George has over 30 years of experience representing claimants, employers and carriers before the New York Workers Compensation Board and has also represented claimants in Personal Injury Litigation (Slip & Falls, Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Construction Site Accidents), Social Security Disability claims, Vehicle & Traffic Matters and Residential Real Estate.
George has tried cases before the New York Supreme Courts and argued cases before the Appellate Division, Third Department.
A graduate of Alfred University and the University of Toledo College of Law in 1991, George was admitted to practice law in New York State in 1992 and is a member of the American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Rensselaer County Association, Albany County Bar Association, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and Albany Claims Association.
George has given presentations on Workers Compensation matters before the New York State Bar Association, Albany Claims Association, and numerous private employers including Golub Corporation, Oryx Insurance Brokerage, Delaware County, Troy City School District, Questar III BOCES, Warren County and more.
George resides with his wife Julie and two children in North Greenbush, New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. - 1991
- Alfred University, Alfred, New York
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Albany County Bar Association
- Albany Claims Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Magistrates Association
- Rensselaer County Bar Association