Marcus E. Gauthier
Marcus Gauthier is an attorney licensed to practice law in New York State. He received his B.A. in Political Science from Fordham University in the Bronx, and his J.D. from Pace University Elisabeth Haub School of Law.
Before joining Klee, Woolf, Goldman & Filpi in 2018, he worked at several large New York City firms, where he represented injured workers and employers at all stages of Workers’ Compensation litigation. He has also been involved in all aspects of Social Security Disability and municipal pension claims.
Marcus is passionate about assisting injured workers, and ensuring that they receive the benefits they are entitled to.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation 75%
- Social Security Disability 25%
- New York, 2017
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Fordham University, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westchester County Bar Association - Student Membership
- American Association for Justice - Student Membership
Pro Bono Activities
- CUNY Citizenship Now! Volunteer