Nancy A. Bergan
- Of Counsel
Nancy joined Klee Woolf Goldman & Filpi, on November 1, 2021 as Of Counsel.
Nancy is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School, and worked as an Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of New York in the Workers' Compensation Division prior to her career representing injured workers. That experience taught her to spot obstacles and how to overcome them while pursuing benefits for accidents and illness.
Prior to her long career as a solo practitioner, Nancy was a partner in the firm of Bergan and Walsh, P.C. During her years of practice, Nancy has successfully represented thousands of injured and disabled workers before the New York State Workers' Compensation Board, Social Security Administration and in Local 3 Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Joint Industry Board. She is excited to bring her knowledge and experience in representing injured workers to Klee Woolf Goldman & Filpi, LLP.
She is a member of the New York State Bar Association and Injured Workers Bar Association
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Disability Benefits
- Social Security Disability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1981
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
- B.S. - 1977
Professional Associations And Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Injured Workers Bar Association